Chrysalis Recovery Center LLC & CRC-IDCMP 603-998-4210
Chrysalis Counselors are One in a Million...
Our Staff Have:
- LCMHC - (licensed clinical mental health counselor)
- MLADC's - (masters licensed alcohol and drug counselor)
- LADC's - (licensed alcohol and drug counselor) all our have masters degrees.
- Masters Degree or higher and working towards LADC/MLADC and
- Masters Degree counselors working towards their LCMHC and LICSW
- Certification in Anger Management
- Certification as a SAP - Substance Abuse Professional
- EMDR certification
We currently offer Individual Counseling Sessions, for a wide variety of needs,
5 days a week, Mon - Friday from 8am-5pm
Due to COVID-19 we are providing all sessions via telehealth or telephone counseling sessions.
We see clients of all ages for counseling.
Our clinical staff can see clients for Mental Health, Behavioral Health and Addictions, Anger Management and for many other reasons as well.
We have been IDSP - Impaired Driver Service Providers for DWI aftercare clients needing counseling since 2009.
Once you submit the online intake packet for counseling, it will be reviewed once submitted and we will contact you to get you scheduled.
Please either call our front office to discuss your individual needs or email us at [email protected] and we will set you up with the best type of therapist at Chrysalis, or click the button above to start the online intake packet. Once you submit that packet we will reach out to get you scheduled.
Insurances That Chrysalis Accepts For Counseling:
Blue Cross and Blue Shield or BCBS or Federal BCBS
NH Healthy Families (Cenpatico)
WellSense (Beacon Health)
Other Forms of Payment:
Self Pay in Form of Cash, Check, Money order or Credit Card
HSA - Health Savings Account